Religious Priests and Brothers

History: This is a clerical, eparchial religious congregation of Syro-Malabar Rite with its Generalate at Thrikkakara, Kerala. It is also called ” CST Fathers”. The spirit of the Congregation emanates from the little way of the spiritual childhood of St. Theresa of Lisieux imbibing the spirit of the Patroness, and the charism of the Founder. The members are engaged in missionary apostolate, Pastoral ministry, youth apostolate with special emphasis on rural development. In the Diocese they began work in Sri Ganganagar in 1983.

Houses in the Diocese:

  • Igmenz Industrial Training Centre, Madar, Ajmer. Rajasthan. 305024. Ph : 0145-422373.
  • St. Paul’s School, Air force Road, Jaisalmer. Rajasthan. 345001. Ph. 02992-252713.

History: This Congregation was founded on 7th May, 1933, in Kerala. Their life is marked by Love and single- minded devotion to the Eucharistic Lord, and Missionary Vitality. In 1989 Frs. Cyriac Mupathy and Thomas were sent by the Congregation and they took over Abu Road parish. In 1991, Fr. Thomas MCBS was appointed as the first resident priest in Sirohi. In 1992, the Congregation opened St. Paul’s School, Sirohi with Fr. Thomas as the headmaster of the School. In 1993, the Church and the Sisters’ Convent was built. In July 1998 both the School and Parish in Abu Road were handed over to them through a lease deed

Houses in the Diocese:

  • Catholic Church, Abu Road. W. Rly. Rajasthan. 307 026. Ph. : 02974-223027 (Church).
  • St. Anselm’s School, Abu Road. Rajasthan. 307 026.Ph:02974-222731
  • Catholic Church, c/o St. Paul’s School, Sirohi. Rajasthan.
  • St. Paul’s School, P. B. No. 2 Sirohi. Rajasthan. 307 001. Ph.02972 – 230973(R), 230191(O).
  • St. Mary’s Church c/o St. Paul’s School, Jalore
  • St. Paul’s School, Rajput Sabha Bhawan,SCI Road, Jalore. 343001 Ph: 02973-226489 M: 9424374558

History: The Society was founded by Fr. Gaspar A. Pinto in 1941 in Varanasi as a Missionary Community. It was canonically erected as a Religious Congregation on 25th January 1953. Two main aims of the Congregation are pioneer mission work and adapting the Christian message to Indian situations. In the Diocese they began work at Bijainagar on 23rd September 1996.

Houses in the Diocese:

  • Sneh Niketan, Kekri Road, Bijainagar, Dist – Ajmer 305624, Phone : 01462 – 517555

History: This Congregation was founded in Turin, Italy by John Bosco on December 18,1859. The principal apostolate of the Society is Education of youth, Parishes and Mission apostolate, administering boarding houses and hostels, technical and agricultural schools.

Houses in the Diocese:

  • Don Bosco House, St. Michael’s Church, Mikhelpura- Salawad, Suket P.O., Dist Kota 326530 Phone:07459 – 234153
  • St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Satalkheri, Ramganjmandi P.O. Dist. Kota 326519 Phone: 07459 – 223209

History: This Congregation concentrates its attention on the Christian Education of Youth. It was founded by Edmond Ignatius Rice in Waterford, in Ireland, in 1802. The Christian Brothers first came to India in 1890. They came to Mt. Abu at the invitation of Bishop Henry Caumont and took over St. Mary’s School on 4th March, 1929.

Houses in the Diocese:

  • St. Mary’s School, Mt. Abu. 307501. Ph : 02974 -237195, 238894 (Off.)
TOP